Free State of /K/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somalia plan.

+4
Guano357
ThatPole
Admin
NORhunter1873
8 posters

Go down

somalia plan. Empty somalia plan.

Post  NORhunter1873 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:48 pm

two small cargo ships and a ferry with kommandos invade southern somalia.the invasion wil be from the sea using 2 220feet cargoships and one 360feet ferry. kommandos are armed with ak's, granades, rpg's and pkm/rpd's. we have 16 btr 80's and 5 t54s with extra parts btr80s armed with 30mm cannons and maby we get 1 or 2 helicopters with or without guns on. we wil use 10man rib boats to land personell, we have 160men for infantery. we also have a few home made short range uav's. after we have landed and taken some land to build a base to operate from. we can then get some mercenaries to take more land and as we take more land we get some the locals to join our army for some pocket change a month. we buy some kind of aircraft capable of carrying bombs fast as posible after we make a basic airstrip

ferry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cargo ships [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

map [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

google map [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this plan requiers a shitload of cash and about 300men
NORhunter1873
NORhunter1873

Back to top Go down

somalia plan. Empty Re: somalia plan.

Post  NORhunter1873 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:58 pm

rally point mukalla city yemen. we could probably get our hands on some light weaponry there
i m not sure were we could pick up some apc's yet, but slovenija, albania or bosnia may be possible
NORhunter1873
NORhunter1873

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:19 am

That entire area is swarming with weapons, we could get anything from Mak's to stingers there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kommando-nation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatPole Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:03 pm

first of all- we need a military training. Few of us who have it can teach others, so our force can grow. We need this BEFORE landing in middle of nowhere. there was a guy on /k/, Max i think, who offered his ranch. 200 acres, equipment for 20 people militia and a chopper pilot who can join us,The only one who will have a problem with this is me, as we from lolland still need visas to touch US soil. Last fucking nation in europe, you guys can go there right now.Just find him
BTW, why south ? we can help somaliland on the north, as PMC military advisors or some shit. They would apreciate guys who know how to do it.After that we can buy a fucking island

ThatPole

Back to top Go down

Post  NORhunter1873 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 pm

other nations give a fuck about the northern part, but not the southern part
NORhunter1873
NORhunter1873

Back to top Go down

Post  Guano357 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Somalia?
There will be definite conflict with locals imo. And some factions are fairly well-armed.

Better going to a secluded/uninahbited island no one has stepped foot on in decades.

Guano357

Back to top Go down

Post  NORhunter1873 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Guano357 wrote:Somalia?
There will be definite conflict with locals imo. And some factions are fairly well-armed.

Better going to a secluded/uninahbited island no one has stepped foot on in decades.
the problem with an island, is that they are all under somones controll. and he/thoes ppl wil most likley defend it with all he/they got.
but if you can find an island that can support 500+ppl, has a lake or somthing that provides fresh water, has some kind of 'forest' and dont fall below 0 celsius during winter. then by all means, tell me were and i wil go.
NORhunter1873
NORhunter1873

Back to top Go down

Post  Guano357 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Pagan Island. It is uninhabited (according to a recent census) at worst it has a few natives. It has an active volcano so geothermal. Island near the equator, solar power. Abundant vegetation and forest. Fairly high elevations (highest point is 570m). Goes unchecked.

Its owned by the United States as a territory however. its in the northern mariana islands.

Desalination is easy. You can collect rainwater. There are what appears to be two large lakes on the island. Farming would be easier than most anywhere else. The volcanic soil and abundant sunlight and stable temperature makes it a no-brainer. In addition to the fact their are no invasive pests.

It can easily host far more than 500 people. It has abundant resources.

As for dealing with the United states military should issues arise... well I feel like it would be easier to declare independence from the United States Territories than most any other countries due to the fact we could gain a ton of public approval.

Plus, black sand beaches and your in the equatorial pacific haha Very Happy
A barge full of us could easily take it. Another barge/container ship full of building materials and anything else. There is also a grass airstrip on the island according to wikipedia (which would mean, there are definitely a few islanders, look at the wiki and google earth). We could literally pool money and buy a transport plane to ship materials to and from the united states and our island nation.

Guano357

Back to top Go down

Post  NORhunter1873 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Guano357 wrote:Pagan Island. It is uninhabited (according to a recent census) at worst it has a few natives. It has an active volcano so geothermal. Island near the equator, solar power. Abundant vegetation and forest. Fairly high elevations (highest point is 570m). Goes unchecked.

Its owned by the United States as a territory however. its in the northern mariana islands.

Desalination is easy. You can collect rainwater. There are what appears to be two large lakes on the island. Farming would be easier than most anywhere else. The volcanic soil and abundant sunlight and stable temperature makes it a no-brainer. In addition to the fact their are no invasive pests.

It can easily host far more than 500 people. It has abundant resources.

As for dealing with the United states military should issues arise... well I feel like it would be easier to declare independence from the United States Territories than most any other countries due to the fact we could gain a ton of public approval.

Plus, black sand beaches and your in the equatorial pacific haha Very Happy
A barge full of us could easily take it. Another barge/container ship full of building materials and anything else. There is also a grass airstrip on the island according to wikipedia (which would mean, there are definitely a few islanders, look at the wiki and google earth). We could literally pool money and buy a transport plane to ship materials to and from the united states and our island nation.
well.. it doesnt look to bad. but who owns it? and i m not sure i like the volcano that much but this place is intresting.
the vulcanomountain wold be a nice place for windturbines, and there are some natural resorces there. but what wil we do with the natives? and how do we get there, how do we get money to go there?, how long are the airstrip? is the vulcano dangerusly active? and how are the posibilities for building a small shipyard?
NORhunter1873
NORhunter1873

Back to top Go down

Post  Guano357 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

well, every one of our plans requires quite a bit in funds. Im sure when this gains more support and members, everyone can pay a portion to the cost of equipment.

Its owned by the United States as a commonwealth/territory.

After looking there are a handful of locals on the island which I believe we can
a) Pay them to relocate
b) Employ them, more manpower
c) Negotiate a deal (Pay them a portion of profit we will inevitably make)

The volcano means we have a ridiculous source of geothermal. The volcano IS active. Which isnt necessarily a bad thing. The island is fairly big and connected by a land bridge. We would have to build everything essential on one end of the island. But chances are slim to none we would actually have an eruption which would do damage if we build strategically.

considering its a 600 metre tall island in the middle of the pacific. It would have ridiculous wind turbine capability.

I have no idea how large the airstrip is, as the island pretty much has little to no information on the net. Which is a good thing. Reconnaissance mission anyone Smile

It would be easy to build a shipyard there. Obviously we would have to obtain the funds for construction materials, containerships/barges/transport. We could purchase a c130. They are abundant on the military aircraft market and we could, from a pool of funds, purchase one. It would be more than capable of transporting tons of supplys, it can land on a short grassy airfield. You could even airdrop supplys over the island from the back of the fucking plane. It would be pretty badass haha.

In fact, I think if we negotiated with the islanders and could convince them to join us. With obvious economic incentives for them, I believe we could work out a deal and they may let us voluntarily build upon their island.

The main benefit of converting the locals, we can gain a HUGE foothold for our fight for independence. If the natives are on board with us, it would make it that much easier to secede/become independent. Obviously we wouldnt get much support from the general populace if the story was "A bunch of angry white guys go to a pacific island, subjugate locals, and try to secede from the US".

Guano357

Back to top Go down

Post  NORhunter1873 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Guano357 wrote:
then the next problem is. how into internet out there?
NORhunter1873
NORhunter1873

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendrake Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm

NORhunter1873 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Satellite seems the most appropriate, unless the AO we;re in has cellular infrastructure or internet already.
As for a home base, satellite is about as good as it gets.
Pendrake
Pendrake

Back to top Go down

Post  imonaboat Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Pendrake wrote:
NORhunter1873 wrote:

Satellite seems the most appropriate, unless the AO we;re in has cellular infrastructure or internet already.
As for a home base, satellite is about as good as it gets.

it couldnt be that hard to niggerrig an mwr or two...
imonaboat
imonaboat

Back to top Go down

Post  HJH1990 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 am

I googled Pagan Island.
What is our angle on this? We could offer to occupy the island for the Marinaras Commonwealth, not allowing any debris to be dumped. Any other ideas?

Also, there's two volcanoes on the island, there appear to be some remaining Japanese fortifications from WWII. I couldn't find the airfield's location on google maps, nor the "cluster of buildings" the Air Force observed in 2006. (EDIT): the airfield is on the west side of the island, on the northern bulge, near the village (former?) of Shomushon.

This was interesting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HJH1990
HJH1990

Back to top Go down

Post  Guano357 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 pm

I think we should amass a force and literally just start settling. Barges and Bulk carriers, Transport craft and ground troops/workers.

We build a town, military base, secretly create a nation. Declare independence.
Who will stop us?

Guano357

Back to top Go down

Post  imonaboat Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 am

Guano357 wrote:I think we should amass a force and literally just start settling. Barges and Bulk carriers, Transport craft and ground troops/workers.

Who will stop us?

the United States Marine Corps

the Depertment of State

local law enforcement.

theres actually a pretty long list.
imonaboat
imonaboat

Back to top Go down

Post  HJH1990 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm

imonaboat wrote:
Guano357 wrote:I think we should amass a force and literally just start settling. Barges and Bulk carriers, Transport craft and ground troops/workers.

Who will stop us?

the United States Marine Corps

the Depertment of State

local law enforcement.

theres actually a pretty long list.

We need to have some kind of legitimate reason for being on the island, not just a bunch of guys who met on the internet and want to declare independence. We'd get our shit kicked so hard it'd be coming out the other end. We could pose as environmentalists trying to save the island from debris dumping or some shit. I dunno, just a thought. There's also a number of rare and endangered species on the island, could help us out somehow.
HJH1990
HJH1990

Back to top Go down

Post  Guano357 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Well its uninhabited land
Hmmm... Conservationists?

We are here studying the islands wildlife and the volcano.
Thats why we have an airfield and shit.

We could even get permissions to build a facility on the island I bet.

Guano357

Back to top Go down

Post  NORhunter1873 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 am

Guano357 wrote:Well its uninhabited land

bububut muh guns?
i bet we wont get to have guns there legaly
NORhunter1873
NORhunter1873

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 pm

NORhunter1873 wrote:

bububut muh guns?
It isn't illegal if you don't get caught.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kommando-nation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canadian Empire Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Admin wrote:
NORhunter1873 wrote:

bububut muh guns?
It isn't illegal if you don't get caught.
If we declare a free state the is recognized and possibly getting help from a state actor we could write the gun laws unless we have an embargo put on us.

Canadian Empire

Back to top Go down

Post  imonaboat Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:12 pm

hey fellas, i had one of those headaches with pictures again....

what if we built FOB Hardwood in downtown 'dishu? it would certainly save on the costs of actually invading.
imonaboat
imonaboat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down