Free State of /K/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan of attack

2 posters

Go down

Plan of attack Empty Plan of attack

Post  Guano357 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Since Im sure all of us are armed to the teeth that shouldnt be an issue. All of us should be responsible for our own weaponry, cleaning, personal gear, and ammunition.

I say we purchase a barge. Load that up with food and such, make it a floating base of operations.
Go buy a shitload of deuce and a halves from ebay military vehicles.
Load em up with ammo and whatever else. Camping gear to set up a small base on the poor little island that we manage to obtain.
What a Face

Guano357

Back to top Go down

Plan of attack Empty Re: Plan of attack

Post  Pendrake Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am

It's almost like we've said all of this before...

We've even discussed BUILDING an artificial island. It would only take about $3k and about 6 months of work (between creating a strong frame, filling it with sand and drinking all of the water-bottles/recovering them from recycling bins)

A barge is a good transport idea, but getting familiar with sailing is another training issue that needs to be addressed. I'm in the navy and only know how to canoe.

Large 'Alaskan' tents can serve as adequate lodging under one of three conditions: if the need for mobility is great and you plan to pack up and move the entire camp frequently, or if the camp is in a safe area that will never be contested and if weather permits (hail, hurricane, flooding). Shipping containers have been one of my biggest suggestions because they are cheap shelter, mobile and can be camouflaged more easily (in my opinion). You can even bury them and access them through a port in the roof like a bomb shelter.

A permanent sub-terranean building could even consist of a wooden frame set into the ground, a concrete footer being poured onto its bottom, the shipping container laid on top (once dry) and then pouring the sides and roof (of course this is after you have things like ventilation and a top-access point established).

On a different note, Guano can you post in the either one or both of these (taking there is a little overlap in them) so we know what's on the table?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pendrake
Pendrake

Back to top Go down