Free State of /K/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logistical equipment

2 posters

Go down

Logistical equipment Empty Logistical equipment

Post  Canadian Empire Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:10 pm

I figure we will need things like Radios and stuff. So I saw these in a store I patronized once.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also in the rest of the store one may find other useful things. it is Airsoft so It could all be shitty mass produced garbage but you may find a gem.

Canadian Empire

Back to top Go down

Logistical equipment Empty Re: Logistical equipment

Post  Pendrake Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm

I remember when redwolf air soft released those tracking computers that showed the distance and direction of all other units in your vicinity. They also had a countdown feature for synchronized assaults and the ability to make your dot blink red omn your teammates' screens to show you were hurt or whatever you all agreed it would signify. They apparently work pretty well.

Pendrake
Pendrake

Back to top Go down

Post  Canadian Empire Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 am

Pendrake wrote:I remember when redwolf air soft released those tracking computers that showed the distance and direction of all other units in your vicinity. They also had a countdown feature for synchronized assaults and the ability to make your dot blink red omn your teammates' screens to show you were hurt or whatever you all agreed it would signify. They apparently work pretty well.

I did see that but then again I would like to test it first. I mean hell if we can get radios for less that have far better range we could just learn to communicate more clearly via radio. or sat coms possibly. I dont know the consumer availability of such.

Canadian Empire

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendrake Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Canadian Empire wrote:
Pendrake wrote:I remember when redwolf air soft released those tracking computers that showed the distance and direction of all other units in your vicinity. They also had a countdown feature for synchronized assaults and the ability to make your dot blink red omn your teammates' screens to show you were hurt or whatever you all agreed it would signify. They apparently work pretty well.

I did see that but then again I would like to test it first. I mean hell if we can get radios for less that have far better range we could just learn to communicate more clearly via radio. or sat coms possibly. I dont know the consumer availability of such.

I know what you mean. I was thinking that silent night-time approaches would benefit from having those, but then again the screen's light would negate its usefulness at night (unless we threw some red-lens tape over the whole screen or got it in IR).
Pendrake
Pendrake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum